Friday, November 24, 2006

Trip to the Zoo!


On Wednesday, we took Braylei to the Zoo! She, as usual, loved it, and we tried to see some different exhibits this time around. She absolutely loved the tortoises! She also really liked seeing the babbons, especially as we were there at feeding time! We also saw the largest rodent in the world, the capybara! The Phoenix Zoo is a great place with not only great exhibits, but it is very interactive, great for kids, and features great themed areas like the jungle! On the trip home, both Meghan and Braylei were out! While my girls were napping, I was able to visit my former co-workers at Mezona Orthopaedic Physical & Hand Therapy. It was great to get to see everyone again. I learned so much while working there and a wonderful work to be in. I miss them all a lot.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the largest living rodent, the capybara, please visit the Smithsonian National Zoological Park at this link!

0 comments: