Monday, November 13, 2006

Why a blog?

I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time, but made countless excuses to myself that have kept it from fruition. My inspiration is derived from my beautiful wife, who started a blog as an easy and convenient method of journal writing, and also as a way to keep everyone up to date of what's happening in our lives. So there you have it.
I have just completed my first semester at Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (AZCOM)! Medical school has been a huge adjustment for me, especially in trying to balance a wife and daughter! But it has been such an amazing blessing for me, and I am incredibly grateful that I have been afforded this wonderful opportunity.
I hope that I can stay active in keeping this blog. I have made a goal to write an entry at least once a week, so we'll see how that goes!

0 comments: