Saturday, November 25, 2006

Back at the Park!

Today we met at the park with my parents, along with my sister Suzi, her husband John, and their daughter Elizabeth (who live in California)! We had a good visit! Braylei has been really starting to walk more and more over the past few days! For the past few months, she would take a couple steps here or there, but she preferred crawling. The past couple days has been a different story! She has been walking across the living room, back and forth between Meghan and I, and she'll just stand up on her own and walk somewhere! It's really fun to watch! But it was good to visit with my parents and Suzi & John. Elizabeth has grown a lot since I last saw her. Braylei was perfectly content playing in the sand most of the time, and enjoyed grabbing a handful of sand and dumping into her Grandpa Schroeder's hands!

1 comments:

Kim said...

love all the new posts you've gotten put up!!!!!!!! the pictures are super cute to. my favorite is the one with the ducks! give bray some kisses for me!